Get a NEW family to join the Algonquin Longhouse before June 1, 2016, and the Federation will donate $50 of the registration fee to the Chickasaw Nation, which will pass that money on to the recruiting family. In order to take advantage of this incentive program, RECRUIT A NEW FAMILY, and tell your tribal chief. Please Note:
- the new family must enroll before June 1, 2016
- the new family must be one who has never before enrolled with the federation
GET OUT THERE AND FIND SOME FRIENDS!
· What: Celebrate Earth Day and plant a tree with your family.
· When: Saturday, April 16th from 9-11am
· Where: Copperfield Park in Hawthorn Woods (12 Copperfield Drive).
The event is being held in conjunction with the Public Works Department of Hawthorn Woods. They are providing the trees, we are providing the labor!
We will plant several trees in the park as a Nation, plus each kid (Princesses and siblings) gets to hand paint a bird house to take home as a reminder of Earth Day.
Coffee, Juice and Donuts will be included.
There will be patches for Braves & Princesses.
Cost: Dad and one kid – $25
Each additional Kid – $10 (note, this is due to the cost of the additional bird house, supplies and snacks)
Need to know the # of adults and kids that are expected to attend from each family (to plan quantities of snacks, supplies, bird houses etc)
Signup deadline: April 8th (so we can finalize quantities of bird houses, materials etc).
Login to Register