– in/near Rockford & Machesney Park
Tribal Chief – Apache
- Acts as leader of the tribe.
- Ensures that tribe members are registered with the Nation.
- Ensures that tribal meetings are held on a regular basis.
- Assists meeting host in planning a good meeting.
- Ensures that the proper arrangements have been made with the meeting facility.
- Remind tribal members of upcoming meetings.
- Conducts portions of the tribal meetings and ensures there is continuity in the meetings.
- Assigns Nation Event responsibilities to tribe members (e.g., making awards, running Chief’s Hunt, bringing Olympics game).